Corporate Law, and Transactions
Corporate law is one of the original practice areas of our firm. These issues pervade nearly every legal matter in some way. Ari Law provides transactional, corporate, business and securities law advice that helps business entities, professionals, and stakeholders achieve their immediate and long-term objectives in transactions, formation and other phases of the corporate life cycle.
Dedicated To Your Business From Formation To Beyond…
As your representative, it’s our goal to safeguard your interests while providing clear, actionable advice that can help you take the next step. Unlike large corporate law firms, which run on a model generating 90% of their revenues from a very small handful of Fortune 100 clients, Ari Law was set up to operate differently catering to the emerging companies, founders, business owners, stakeholders, partners and members that don’t already have in house counsel or millions of dollars of cash to spend on legal fees. Our services include the full array of corporate law advice from entity formation to securities and beyond, and our attorneys have a track record of success. The firm is proud to have helped incorporate numerous companies that have gone on to achieve legendary wins.
Common services we provide our corporate clients include:
- Incorporation, Formation;
- Stock and securities;
- Contracts and Related Documents Drafting;
- Advice Under the California and Delaware corporations codes;
- Corporate governance and compliance;
- Financing instruments, convertible promissory notes, and lending instruments;
- Preparation of stock option agreements, and stock option plans
- Purchase or sale or exchange of securities;
- Financings, debt and equity issuance, “seed” round financing, Series A, etc.;
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- Trade Secrets;
- Board of Directors procedures;
- Shareholder procedures;
- Employment and consulting agreements;
- Labor Code analysis;
- Employee Handbooks and manuals;
- Other contracts and commercial agreements;
There are numerous considerations involved in corporate law, and the rules can be fairly described as complex. The preferred approach is a long term approach, which requires prudence, patience, and diligence, sometimes even reconsideration or reformulation.
Corporate Law Representation Focused On The Needs of Small and Medium Size Businesses
Ari Law, P.C. is a California law firm emphasizing ethical, intelligent and personalized legal services, for individual and corporate needs. The Firm prides itself on long term relationships with its clients and has been providing corporate law services to the San Francisco Bay Area for more than 10 years.