Corporate Law, and Transactions
Whether a business is entering the startup phase, is an emerging company, or an established corporation is looking to expand, grow, or partner, Ari Law provides corporate, business and securities law advice that helps business entities achieve their immediate and long-term goals in transactions, formation and other phases of the business life cycle.
Dedicated To Your Business From Formation To Beyond…
As your representative, it’s our goal to safeguard your interests while providing clear, actionable advice that can help you take the next step. Unlike many large corporate law firms, we are able to provide cost-effective and efficient corporate counsel services in the fully array of business transactions. Our services include the full array of corporate law advice from entity formation and beyond. The firm is proud to have helped incorporate numerous businesses in Silicon Valley and the San Francisco that have gone on to achieve great success.
Common services we provide our corporate clients include:
- Review Contracts, Revise, Edit Agreements and Related Documents;
- Corporate governance and compliance;
- Preparation and review of convertible promissory notes, and lending instruments;
- Preparation of stock option agreements, and stock option plans
- Providing advice on liabilities in contract or associated with the purchase or sale or exchange of securities;
- Financings, debt and equity issuance, “seed” round financing, Series A, etc.;
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- Trade Secrets;
- Preparing Board of Directors Meeting Minutes;
- Preparing Shareholder Meeting Minutes;
- Employment, labor, advisor, and consulting agreements;
- Employee Handbooks and manuals;
- Other contracts and commercial agreements;
There are numerous considerations involved in corporate law transactions, and the rules can be fairly described as complex.
Corporate Law Representation Focused On The Needs of Small and Medium Size Businesses
Ari Law, P.C. is a California law firm emphasizing ethical, intelligent and personalized legal services, for individual and corporate needs.